our history

The City of Beverly wastewater treatment plant began operation in 1901 to service the City of Beverly and its industries.  In 1947 the Clean Water Act was established and the plant was upgraded to a secondary treatment system and the authority was created by the City of Beverly.

P.O. Box 374, 

446 Broad Street

Beverly, NJ 08010

P (609) 387-7709

F (609) 387-3558

Website by Fronza Media LLC